Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Select Comfort Systems Heating & Air Conditioning technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all summer long. These routine services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in West Valley City are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our experts can search for signs and indicate problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Experts will always examine these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our pros at Select Comfort Systems Heating & Air Conditioning in West Valley City deliver top-notch and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 801-305-4777.