When you have heating or cooling problems, let the experts at Select Comfort Systems help you out. Established in 1996, they have years of experience in the heating and cooling field and have earned an enviable reputation for quality work at a reasonable price.
Whether you need a central heat and air system for your home or a large commercial unit for a business, our technicians will be more than happy to assess your individual needs and design an economical system that will keep you comfortable year-round. The experts at Select Comfort Systems are highly skilled in sales, repairs, installations and maintenance on all HVAC equipment, including furnaces, boilers, air conditioners and more. You’ll enjoy years of trouble-free operation from one of our custom-designed systems. When you have heating or cooling problems, let the experts at Select Comfort Systems help you out.
Whether you’re at home or on the job, you know that you can perform your tasks more effectively in a temperature-controlled environment. Let the reliable people at Select Comfort Systems tell you what it will take to make your home or office more comfortable this year.
We have three service technicians that are NATE-certified, all with 30-plus years of experience.
- Rick Nance has over 36 years of HVAC experience is a certified Member of (RSES) for more than 20 years, and NCI Air Balancing over 6 years. Rick is also the owner of Select Comfort Systems.
- Adam H. has over 15 years of HVAC experience in installation and Service is certified in RMGA.
- Holden A. has more than 8 years of HVAC experience in installation and Service is certified in RMGA, NCI Air Balancing residential and commercial, Comfort Maxx, residential HVAC system redesign and renovation.
- Jeremy, Renchin and Brandon have over 3 years of HVAC experience in installation and service and are all certified in RMGA.
- Tonuah N. & Lisa both have over 20 years in accounting and management.
Most people take the comfort of their air conditioner, heat pump, furnace or boiler for granted, until something goes wrong and the unit needs to be repaired, serviced, or replaced. When this happens, you need an expert contractor who is knowledgeable and experienced in heating and air conditioning as we as furnace and boiler repair and replacement. That’s why we always say ‘If You Don’t Measure You’re Just Guessing.’ Trust the experts at Select Comfort Systems when you run in to any problems and we’ll take care of you.
Whether you’re at home or work, you know that you can perform your tasks more effectively in a temperature-controlled environment. Let the reliable people at Select Comfort Systems tell you what it will take to make your home or office more comfortable this year.
Your whole-home comfort is our priority. Select Comfort Systems is right here in West Valley City to meet your heating and cooling service and product replacement needs. Give us a call at 801-305-4777 or schedule an appointment online to learn more.