At Select Comfort Systems, we know that choosing a company you can trust to complete AC repair in West Valley City is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly share with you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Select Comfort Systems a call at 801-305-4777. We’re happy to help!